We Buy Houses In Loveland Colorado. We are homebuyers in CO and we offer cash for houses in Loveland. Are you thinking about selling your house? Perhaps you’re weighing the pros and cons of how to sell and wondering, “Should I Hire A Real Estate Agent To Sell My Home In Loveland CO Or Sell To An Investor?” If so then this blog post is for you! (It also applies to anyone looking to sell a property in 80111 zipcode or surrounding area.)
Selling a house is a big, complex decision, so you’re smart to be thinking through all the steps of the process.
Should I Hire A Real Estate Agent To Sell My Home In Loveland CO Or Sell To An Investor?
Pros And Cons Of Working With An Agent In Colorado
- The agent has probably done this before so they know the process.
- You won’t have to do the actual negotiating – the agent will take care of that for you.
- The agent will guide you step-by-step.
- You might get a price closer to your asking price.
- You’ll have to pay to fix up your house.
- You’ll have to clean up your house.
- You’ll have to wait while an agent shows your home to buyers – this could take months
- … which means you’ll have to pay bills, taxes, and insurance on the property the whole time the house is being shown.
- You’ll have to pay the agent’s commissions.
- You might not get a price closer to your asking price.
Pros And Cons Of Working With An Investor In Colorado
- The investor will have done this often and knows what they are doing.
- You’ll know exactly what the offer is right away – there’s no guesswork or gambling on the market.
- You don’t have to pay to fix up your house.
- You don’t have to clean up your house.
- You don’t have to wait months
- … which means you don’t have to pay bills, taxes, and insurance on the property that whole time.
- You don’t have any commissions or fees to pay.
- You might not get “market price” for your house – an investor may pay less.
Which Is Better For You When Selling Your House In Loveland CO?
Now that you know the difference between real estate agents and investors, it’s time for you to decide. For many property owners, it comes down to just a few simple questions:
- How soon do you want to sell?
- Would you rather gamble and see IF you can get market price (but pay more in bills) or know right away exactly how much you’ll get (and save money in all those expenses)?
When you answer those questions then you’ll discover the answer to your question, “Should I Hire A Real Estate Agent To Sell My Home In Loveland CO Or Sell To An Investor?”
Sell My House In Loveland CO
Ready To Sell Soon?
If you want to sell your house in Colorado but you have have questions about the process or to see how much we can offer for your property, just reach out to us and let us know about the house and we’ll see how we can help. We are Loveland CO home buyers and we might be able to give you a cash offer to purchase your home right away or we might be connected you with a great real estate agent that we know and work with.