We buy houses in Fort Collins Colorado. There are many reasons why it pays to avoid the MLS when selling your house in Fort Collins CO. Find out if you should list or sell directly in our latest post! We are your local Fort Collins CO home buyers and we offer cash for houses in Colorado.
When it comes down to it, sellers have choices when selling their houses in Fort Collins CO. For some owners, a traditional property listing will work. However, for others, the process is expensive and cumbersome. It’s important to take an honest look at your property as well as what is going on in your local real estate market. For many local homeowners, avoiding the MLS can really pay off! Below are just a few of the reasons why you may be better off working with a direct buyer!
Save Money When Selling Your Fort Collins House
Listing your house on the MLS in Fort Collins CO can cost you a fortune. When you add up all of the costs, you may find that it doesn’t make sense to list your house with a Fort Collins CO real estate agent. Here are just a few of the costs you’ll face when selling your house in Fort Collins CO in the traditional way:
- Repairs – When selling your house in Fort Collins CO, you’ll likely be faced with repair costs both before and after the inspection process. If you choose to repair your property, make sure the returns make the repair costs worth it!
- Cleaning – Whether you clean the house or hire a professional, getting it ready for the market will take time and money. Many people will have the carpets cleaned, and the outside power-washed in addition to the standard cleaning that must be done.
- Advertising – In some cases, home sellers will need to pay for the marketing of their property when working with a Fort Collins CO real estate agent. Photography, staging, premium listings and marketing materials can all add up quickly.
- Holding – Do you know what it is costing you to own your home? Many people are surprised to see the totals when looking at how much they are spending on the house each month. A mortgage, utility costs, maintenance, repairs, taxes, insurance, and everything else an owner has to pay for can really put a dent in any potential profits you hope to see from the home.
- Commissions – When working with a real estate agent in Fort Collins CO, you can expect to spend about 6% of your final sale price in agent commissions. While this is worth it for some properties, for many others saving this money is the better option.
- Closing Costs – As a seller, you can expect to pay 1-3% in closing costs for the sale of your Fort Collins CO property.
With a direct sale to SethBuysHouses, you’ll be able to sell your house fast, without any of the typical costs or fees. You won’t have to pay commissions, closing costs, or make repairs. You’ll be able to end your holding costs in a matter of days!
Avoid Negotiations For Your CO Property
With a direct and straightforward offer from SethBuysHouses, you’ll be able to know exactly what to expect and when we can close. You won’t have to worry about the back and forth, having to make repairs, or offer any sort of credit in order to get someone to buy. In many situations, a potential buyer will want to negotiate the sale price after the inspection and appraisal have been completed. You’ll be able to avoid this with a direct sale.
Keep Strangers Out From Your Colorado Home
When your house is listed on the MLS, people are going to want to come and see it. We have worked with a number of home sellers who had tried to list their homes in Fort Collins CO without any luck. One thing most sellers didn’t like about the process, was the fact that they had to let strangers walk through their homes on a continual basis. They had to keep their properties clean and be ready to leave the house at any given moment if someone wanted to come and see it. This can be a huge burden, especially if you have a large family.
Sell The Fort Collins House Fast
Selling a house fast in Fort Collins CO can make a huge difference in your overall profits. Your costs to hold on to the home will add up much quicker than you may think. Before you list your house, be sure to factor in what it is costing you to own. Everything from the monthly utilities to the property taxes to the routine maintenance costs will all add up. Plus, there are inevitably repairs and other things that come up that aren’t always considered. Add these costs to a mortgage, (if you have one,) and you could be looking at thousands of dollars per month. Now if your property sits on the market for a long time, you can see how these numbers will really jump over time.
Sell My House In Fort Collins CO
Avoiding the MLS in Fort Collins CO can be beneficial for many reasons. Get in touch with our team to find out if a direct sale of your Fort Collins CO house is right for you!
If you think you need to sell your house in Colorado fast, then you may need us. We here at SethBuysHouses are local homebuyers in Fort Collins CO helping local home owners have a quick selling process with no hassle. We either hold these houses ourselves or remodel and fix them up for someone else who would love to live there and enjoy the home themselves. If your Fort Collins CO house qualifies, we can make you a quick and fair cash offer.